Chapter 8. Developing Yourself & OthersManagers who excel at developing their people take a simple and structured approach targeting specific improvements in a cost effective way. This section will help you complete a straightforward plan for the development of yourself and each of your team members.
- Identifying learning styles
- Generating options for development
- Identifying key competencies for your role
- Agreeing individual development goals and plans
- Coaching practice
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Self assessment questionnaire